This position is great for a handy, hardworking individual who is experienced in warehouse and forklift operations and is looking to gain a broader scope of responsibility. You’ll be responsible for managing the incoming and outgoing shipments from our production facility, organizing and cleaning our facility, packing, loading, and securing outgoing projects, and general warehouse and assembly/repair functions.
- Operate and maintain various vehicles, mechanized devices, tools, and other equipment for storage or removal of materials.
- Receive, store, and issue materials, equipment, and other items from stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard. Keep records and compile stock reports. Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards. Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer. Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment. Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors. Weigh and measure materials or products and record measurements.
- Prepare and complete projects and orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship).
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, storage areas, and office space to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Recommend disposal of excess, defective, or obsolete stock.
- Prepare and maintain records and reports of inventories, price lists, shortages, shipments, expenditures, and goods used or issued. Keep records on the use or damage of stock or stock-handling equipment.
- Compile, review, and maintain data from contracts, purchase orders, requisitions, and other documents to assess supply needs.
- Occassionally, participate in the assembly, installation, wiring, repairing, and testing of brewery equipment for project dry builds at our location.
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures.
- Participate in other needed and related activities.
- technical degree or certification or higher
- strong work ethic and ability to handle physical workload
- familiarity with pallet jacks, forklifts, and other industrial vehicles; ability to safely and competetently operate such equipment; ability to troubleshoot, test, repair, and service warehouse and production equipment
- ability to compute inventory stock quantities and other storage related computations
*** If you do not have all of the “must-haves” above but feel you are uniquely qualified for this position, please still apply.
- experience in general labor, construction, or other related fields
- rigging, osha safety, first aid / cpr, welding, hazmat, confined space entry, electrician, steam, plumbing, plc programming, quality assurance, or other certifications
- ability to understand and interpret blueprints, specifications, or diagrams to inform installation, development, and operation activities
- basic understanding of electrical and/or mechanical engineering and/or construction work
- basic understanding of tank fabrication, gears, gearboxes, motors, electrical control boxes, and/or cooling/heating systems, particularly in the food and beverage industry
- knowledge of brewing and/or brewery equipment
- Job Knowledge/Technical Knowledge: Demonstrates knowledge of techniques, skills, equipment, procedures and materials. Applies knowledge to identify issues and internal problems; works to develop additional technical knowledge and skills.
- Service Orientation: Actively looks for ways to help teammembers and other partners.
- High Work Standards / Attention to Detail: Sets and maintains high performance standards; pays close attention to detail, accuracy, and completeness; shows concern for all aspects of the job and follows up on work outputs; develops detailed procedures and ensure accuracy in documentation and data; carefully monitors gauges, instruments or processes; concentrates on routine work details; organizes and maintains a system of records.
- Reliability: Personally responsible; completes work in a timely, consistent manner; works hours necessary to complete assigned work; is regularly present and punctual; arrives prepared for work; is committed to doing the best job possible; keeps commitments.
- Commitment to Safety: Understands, encourages and carries out the principles of integrated safety management; complies with or oversees the compliance with Laboratory safety policies and procedures; completes all required ES&H training; takes personal responsibility for safety.
- Physical Demands: This position requires occasionally sitting, standing, walking, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, use of his or her hands and fingers, reaching with hands and arms, and talking/listening; the employee will occasionally lift up to 100 pounds.
- Vision: Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: The work environment is occasionally wet or humid (non-weather); includes working near moving mechanical parts, in high/precarious places; there may be potential fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic cleaning chemicals; occasional outdoor weather conditions; there is a potential risk of electrical shock.
CRAFT KETTLE CORE VALUES
- People Matter: We value relationships and people. We operate with humility, with a customer-service focus, and with respect for all.
- Team First: We achieve results as an interdependent team. We are supportive, responsive, flexible, and considerate in our interactions with one another. We partner with others both inside and outside of our organization because we share accountability for results and want to identify opportunities to learn from each other.
- Long-term Thinkers: We analyze problems and potential solutions with a view for long-term growth and sustainability. We recognize the overall efficiency of all the organizations we work with is paramount in the long-term, and we prioritize the efficiency and effectiveness of the aggregate group over the short-term profit motives of our individual organization. We seek to add value to ensure the long-term viability of our organization.
- Problem Solvers: We strive to correct and learn from our mistakes. We respond to problems in a timely fashion and seek to erase the impact of our mistakes. We track our past actions and prevent future repetition.
- Bold Thinking: We act with an entrepreneurial spirit and promote effective and transformative ideas. We seek out new ways to solve old problems.
- Starting hourly rate between $10 / hr and $15 / hr
- Compensation commensurate with knowledge, skills, and experience
- Access to the company's benefits packages, which currently include medical, vision, and dental insurance (50% EE / 25% FAM); 4% 1:1 401k match; holidays, paid time off; sick leave ...